Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Butter Shots by Strix

 Strix Elixers Butter Shot- 18mg

I won this juice at our Juice Party and was really looking forward to trying it as it comes 


highly recommended. I am vaping it in a new EVOD tank on a freshly charged MVP v2.0. 

On opening the bottle, there is a light butterscotch aroma. Upon letting the wick wet, I give it

 a whirl. On the inhale, there is a creamy but less- sweet version of a butterscotch disc candy.

 feel that lingers. On the exhale, there is a smooth, buttery flavor which is(for me) what 

makes the candy so addictive. I was expecting a more “sticky-sweet with a strong buttery 

after-taste” flavor profile- like the Dekuyper Buttershots Liquor of the same name or the 

hard candy but was pleasantly surprised with the milder taste. I find this juice far superior to

 the butterscotch pudding flavor of most of the juices that claim the butterscotch taste. There

 is not a hard throat hit to this juice but there is a distinct flavor. I call these types of juices 

“soft” juices. I will order Strix Butter Shot in the future but due to the soft nature will 

probably order a 24mg as I am still on a heavier throat hit.

**Originally Posted to Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment