Monday, August 25, 2014

Smooth Vapes Strawberry Malt e-juice

Smooth Vapes Strawberry Malt from Carolina E-cigs: I threw this in a brand new Evod on a

 freshly charged MVP. I put it in an let it settle for a bit so I didn't have to dry vape. I have 

to say- this creates a killer vapor! Nice clouds with every draw. Big enough that I won't be 

using it in the bathrooms at work or in the airport next week-lol. Now for the flavor: The 

strawberry is definitely there. The malt is nice and creamy but subtle enough that it just 

mutes the sweetness of the strawberry- it's not super sweet like when you think of 

Strawberries and Cream but as if they took a S&C and dialed it back a bit . There's a nice 

throat hit too. I can definitely see myself adding this to my "standard repertoire" . Thanks

 Carolina!

**Originally Posted to Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment