Thursday, August 21, 2014

Steam Juice Thick Vanilla Custard

Delayed review because I have been "sidelined" by playing with lower nic juice. 

In the July juice party, I received Steam Juice's Thick Vanilla Custard. Last night I threw it in a freshly cleaned tank on my Innokin VV and gave it a whirl. On the inhale there is a beautiful but not sticky sweet vanilla flavor with and incredibly creamy undertones. On the exhale you are left with a delicate aftertaste. 

What I love is that the whole juice is surprisingly light!. I was expecting, based on the name, to find a thick heavy feel and this juice does not have that- and that's a good thing! With the food custard, I can only eat a little because it's so heavy but with the juice, I found myself going back for more again and again! I have been looking for a nice custard for a long time and this is perfect! It has the taste that I was looking for without coating my palate to the point that I can't easily enjoy my coffee or water without having the juice affect the flavor. 

If I had one criticism, it would be that I had to run out and grab a needled bottle before I could enjoy it because it came without a dropper but that's a minor thing. 

Congrats Steam Juice- this is a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment