Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review of Pentos e-juice

Review of Pentos by Vapor Boss:

 I put it in the eKiss- first juice for this bad boy!  So- once I got comfortable with the unit, I could 

concentrate on the juice. 

Have you ever smelled the Cucumber Melon body spray (and accompanying shampoo/shower 

gel et al) from Bath and Body Works? Pentos smells exactly like that, which is wonderful 

because it's one of my favorites. On the inhale, you get the slightly sweet "melony" flavor of 

Honeydew. It's not overwhelming- it could even be cantalope- just less sweet. On the exhale the 

cucumber kicks in and it's cool and crisp. The vapor production in the eKiss is pretty good- it 

may be even better in a tank or other delivery system as I am still working with the eKiss to find

 the way that's most comfortable for me to vape with it. I really like this juice. It's not as sweet as 

the fruit or dessert vapes and is a clean flavor.



I give it a two thumbs up! 

3 comments:

  1. Steam Engine Vapors has long been one of the top e-juice providers on the Internet. They have a wide range of premium e-juices and everyone tends to like their flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sub ohm tank is a important part of vaping, but how to choose the right one and also the voopoo drag 2 mod are both very important. Hope everyone can find their best tank and wismec luxotic df kit for their vaping.

    ReplyDelete